dv2000 battery
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General Drop Shipping Scams Revealed.

Go down 

PostSubject: General Drop Shipping Scams Revealed.   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm

To be able to acquire products to drop ship or wholesale, where don't you look? There are an array of wholesale and drop ship list on sale on eBay. There's likely to end up lots of decent organizations right?
Not true, reported by Chris Malta, the Supplement Sourcing Editor for craigs list Radio:
When you see almost all these “ Incredible” lists and books together with packages of wholesaler retailers and drop shippers for sale on eBay and all of those other Internet, for anywhere from $5 to $50 or more, what you’ re seeing 99% junk.
There are thousands of scammers, snake oil salesmen and con artists over the internet who are just resorting to lies around waiting to AMBUSH you when you begin looking for REAL wholesale suppliers to buy from. Believe it or not, there is a full niche industry built up on the net around this kind from scamming! The folks who run these scams have many of the moral fiber of any box of hair, as well as only reason they even recognize the word ‘ Scruples’ is with the TV ad for the particular party game.
You may have possibly even fallen prey to one of these con artists, selling you their 'insider' wholesale/drop ship directory of suppliers. Me too. I've purchased lots of lists that I can't even recollect what amount of. I don't know why, but I tend to uncover the 'good' in people, and I was 'sold' by these marketing schemes over and over, even after being scammed by the latest one. Finally, after lots of disappointments, I had OBTAINED ENOUGH. I decided to have the bottom of this appeal everyone have with wholesale/drop send companies, and find released if there really are any LEGITMATE drop shippers regarding purchasing “ hot” shopper goods at great prices.
I literally contacted the administrator of the wholesale drop shipping website I could find. Posing as a strong investor, I managed to convince the owners that I was set on purchasing their entire ?nternet site and business. That manner, once the cartoonish money bags flashed in their minds, they would grant me free access to their member's areas to look at what I would come to be 'buying'. Well, I was appalled by using 99% of what I uncovered. Many of the owners actually bragged about precisely how many people purchased the useless subscriptions. I repeatedly found:
*outdated lists
*non-working one-way links
*links leading to other sites that asked for more money
*no enable section
*no real email support
*no refunds
I quickly realized why these so-called wholesale/drop ship details were totally pointless. As well as owners knew it, yet they were laughing all the way up to the ATM system! Needless to say, I didn't respond every time they asked if I was still serious about purchasing their websites. Incredibly, while sitting through most of the scam artist’ s websites, I was able to locate a group of individuals that really ran legitimate programs.
The owners were common folk like all of us that found a way to earn extra money working from your home on their computers. Its membership areas were impressive, with an impressive amount of quality information about how to make $100-$200 per day on your computer doing very little give good results. I even chatted with primarily their customers in a variety of online forums, and they confirmed that they were earning extra money making use of the information that the webpages had provided them with the help of. It was like I found a few diamonds while in the rough. But don't take my word hard, you can drop by over two dozen sites I uncovered. See what you believe that.
They do charge an acceptable fee for access recommended to their program, which is to need for any legitimate enterprise that actually has people on staff who are dedicated to helping you get realizing online. What a warm population group! Anyway, if you do decide you want any of the couple of dozen companies, I give you advice to join poste-haste, as the owners have informed me potentially they are getting so many new members by word of mouth referrals, that they will be blocking off membership thoroughly by month’ s end. (By the way, you didn't fully grasp this news from me! ) They cannot have a large enough staff to welcome a host of additional people, and they are driven to providing excellent service to everybody. Well, my quest to seek out legitimate Dropship companies has come to an end. I have got to mention I was thoroughly disappointed with a lot of what I found, and I strongly urge you to not ever take any chances employing any companies other ?n comparison to the twenty four I will share with you.
Whatever you do, Hopefully for you and everyone you cherish a healthy and prosperous year.
Take care and I wish you take care.
Kevin Nobleman has searched and uncovered numerous scams while in the corrupt online drop cruise ship industry. He has written special articles to help people avoid drop cruise ship scams. With five years of experience while in the online drop ship market place, Kevin has discovered through two dozen legitimate fall ship compananies, wholesalers, independent suppliers and buyer/seller communities he would encourage you to buy from. He provides this report inside of a valuable information package at his website, http: //www. restaurantandbar. org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dv2000.createforum.co.uk
General Drop Shipping Scams Revealed.
Page 1 of 1